Frencken Group collaborates with the most excellent high-tech customers and delivers sophisticated mechatronics (sub)systems into their end products. Our unique value proposition has an undeniable global impact on the whole technology world.
Would you like to be a part of this cozy and local and at the same time ambitious global company?
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Mechanical Engineer to join our Change Control Board (CCB) team. As a member of the CCB, you will be responsible for reviewing, assessing, and implementing changes to mechanical designs, processes, and documentation within our organization.
What will you do?
1. You'll be responsible for deciding whether proposed changes to our designs or processes are acceptable. You'll need to follow our procedures for making these decisions.
2. You'll carefully examine proposed changes to ensure they're feasible and won't cause any issues. You'll also ensure they comply with our standards and guidelines.
3. You'll maintain accurate records of all approved changes and update our documentation accordingly.
4. You'll work closely with various teams, such as design, manufacturing, and quality control, to ensure everyone is on the same page regarding changes.
5. You'll proactively identify any potential problems that may arise from changes and work on solutions to address them.
6. You'll continuously look for ways to improve our change management processes to make them more efficient and effective.
7. You'll assist other team members in understanding our change control procedures and provide guidance as needed.
Qualifications we expect:
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in mechanical engineering, with a focus on design or manufacturing.
• Strong proficiency in CAD software and familiarity with engineering analysis tools.
• Experience with change management processes, preferably in industries like semiconductor, analytical instruments or medical devices.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts effectively.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
Joining our Mechanical Engineering CCB team offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the improvement of our products and processes. If you're passionate about mechanical engineering and enjoy working in a collaborative environment, we'd love to hear from you!
We offer a solid package of benefits including bonus, 38 days of holidays, hybrid way of working, flexible hours, good informal atmosphere, well-priced canteen, and an opportunity to grow in your career.
Who are we?
Frencken Mechatronics is an integrated technology solution provider. We develop, manufacture and sustain key mechatronic systems, modules and components for customers in high tech equipment manufacturing markets.
Our experienced engineers and world class manufacturing capabilities, including ultra-high precision machining, complex high-level assembly, compliance to the highest cleanliness standards, cleanrooms and test and qualification expertise, enable us to deliver a wide range of high precision products and mechatronic solutions in line with the highest industry standards.
To find out more you can visit our website www.frenckengroup.com
If you are interested, please apply directly or contact Kinga Zglinicka:
WhatsApp: 0625 300 944