Application Manager - PLM - Siemens NX Teamcenter
Application Manager – Product Life cycle Management
Global scope | Stakeholder management | PLM | Siemens NX Teamcenter
Are you the experienced stakeholder manager who can roll out successfully our IT-Product Life cycle Management (PLM) Teamcenter application worldwide. Can you involve and align the members of the application board, the key users and department managers within Europe and the US. Would you like to manage the global Teamcenter organization? Do you have in depth knowledge of Siemens NX Teamcenter and are you the right sparring partner for our Design Engineers?
We are making the transition from using Teamcenter as our product data tool for our engineering department to our overall product data tool. Departments as Production Engineering, Quality, our Machinery factories and our locations in the Europe and U.S. and potentially other global companies will start using Teamcenter to achieve “One Frencken Mechatronics – build everywhere”.
• Setting up and managing the Teamcenter key user organization located in Europe and the US.
• Interact with business users, solution architects and developers to understand processes and requirements on one hand and be the first point of contact to our supplier on the other hand.
• Continuously develop and improve existing PLM environment.
• Assign and maintain responsibilities within the applications. Keep worldwide overview and monitor the global integrity of the system.
• Write functional requirements, communicate with (key) users and implement new functionalities.
• Monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA) with supplier.
• Create training material and keep it up-to-date. Contribute to development of training documentation and execute training for end users.
• An Bachelor degree in IT, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
• You have more than 7 years’ experience with PLM, Siemens NX Teamcenter.
• Knowledge and experience with business processes and IT infrastructure in a production environment.
• High level of work accuracy to ensure a ‘first time right’ production deployment.
• You have excellent consulting skills and you are persuasive.
• Skilled in development process and change management.
• Skilled in project management to manage internal PLM-projects.
• Flexibility to travel occasionally.
Who are we
Frencken Mechatronics develops and assembles industrial systems for the semiconductor industry, the health care market and for a wide range of analytical applications. The high-quality precision mechanical parts, machine assemblies and vacuum systems are assembled in a cleanroom as a non-cleanroom environment. As a service provider Frencken Mechatronics also realizes high-quality precision components and modules for leading clients in the high-tech industry. In the Netherlands we work with 675 employees. Our European head office is located in Eindhoven.
What do we offer
Working at Frencken means working in an informal and collegial atmosphere where every individual is important. We ensure that you will feel at home with us quickly. You will work on fascinating, challenging high-tech projects with a team of colleagues who are just as passionate about technology as you are. We reward that passion with a good salary, excellent employment conditions (including 25 vacation days, 13 ADV days and a bonus scheme).
Are you interested? Please apply today! For more information please contact Stephan Sonnemans, our Corporate Recruiter, +31 655183097.
- Job type