Quality Assurance Engineer - Mechanics
Quality Assurance Engineer - Mechanical
Precision Mechanics | Assembly | Zero defects | Lean |
Who are we?
Frencken Mechatronics Europe is engaged in the development and assembly of industrial systems for the semiconductor industry, the health care market and for a wide range of analytical applications. The high-quality precision mechanical parts, machine assemblies and vacuum systems are assembled in both cleanroom and non-cleanroom environments. As a service provider, Frencken Mechatronics also realizes high-quality precision components and modules for leading clients in the High-Tech industry.
What are you going to do?
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you are primarily responsible for ensuring and continuously improving the high quality level towards the customers, suppliers and the internal organization of Frencken Mechatronics Europe. Besides:
• You are the point of contact for customers for all quality related matters and for suppliers in the field of process.
• Ensure correct and timely handling of quality complaints or customer reports by means of a carefully drawn up 8-D root cause analysis.
• Initiate and coordinate your corrective and preventive measures aimed at optimizing quality through the use of various Q-related tools (PPAP, 8D, Pareto analysis, Fishbone 5x Why, FMEA).
• You promode the Zero Defects mindset with the focus on the "First Time Right" approach within the organization and towards the supply chain.
• Perform internal and external audits and ensure adequate follow-up of audit findings;
• You actively participate in regular customer team meetings.
Are you our Quality Assurance Engineer?
• Have a completed technical Bachelor education (preferably in mechatronics, automotive, aerospace or medical).
• At least 5 years’ of work experience in a hightech environment.
• Lean Six Sigma Green belt or Black belt certification is an advantage.
• Can read component and composition drawings, machining knowledge is an advantage.
• Have achieved demonstrable success in the field of process improvement and master the relevant methods of (statistical) data analysis.
• Have basic knowledge of quality systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001 and others).
• Are a proactive inspiring and accessible personality with strong communication skills and an open customer-oriented attitude.
• Has a strong analytical mind and can work both in a team and independently.
• Have a strong quality mindset towards both the internal organization and supply chain.
• Fluent in English, mastery of the German and or Dutch language is an advantage.
• Experience in a production related ERP system (we use Glovia).
What do we offer?
Working at Frencken means working in an informal and collegial atmosphere where every individual is important. We ensure that you quickly feel at home with us. You're going to work to fascinating, challenging high-tech projects within a team of colleagues who are as passionate about technology as you are. We reward that passion with a good salary, excellent employment conditions (including 25 vacation days, 13 ADV days and a bonus scheme) and opportunities to develop yourself further.
Interested, apply now! Do you want to know more? Please contact our corporate recruiter Stephan Sonnemans 06-55183097.
- Job type