Production Engineering Manager - Volume team
Production Engineering Manager – Volume Team
People manager | Hightech environment | Technology Roadmap | in Eindhoven
What will you be doing as a Production Engineering Manager – Volume Team
Production Engineering defines and works out how the product will be assembled on the production line including the design packaging enabling the right quantity of components/product are delivered to support the speed of the production line. Review efficiencies and eliminate waste within the manufacturing process.
• Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels, training & development, and daily supervision to maximize efficient productivity;
• Responsible for installation, maintenance and improvement of production lines, managing contractors and ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to. The role has budgetary responsibility for the department. Implement and manage continuous improvement principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes. In this role you will usually manage multiple projects at the same time.
• Responsible for all sustaining tooling incl. first line support to Production department team;
• Manage and develop core competences (e.g. High Precision Cleaning and control) as part of Technology roadmap;
• Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement, machine availability through lean techniques and value engineering to enhance the capability of existing processes and remove waste;
• Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility based on the strategic annual plan;
Are you our Production Engineering Manager – Volume Team
You are an experienced Manager with highly developed interpersonal skills. With your experience it is no problem manage and oversee your projects and keep a helicopter view without missing important details. You are a team builder and able to inspire, motivate and convince people. Also you think in opportunities and have a “can do” mentality. Furthermore you have:
• A Bachelor or Master degree; e.g. Mechanical Engineering;
• Affinity with high-tech complex systems;
• At least 10 years’ experience leading teams;
• At least 5 years of experience with technical project management;
• In depth knowledge and experience of Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (DFMEA), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), and Lean Manufacturing techniques such as Six Sigma and VSM;
• You are a pro-active, analytical and creative person;
• Excellent oral and written command of English and preferably Dutch.
Who are we
At Frencken Mechatronics we develop and produce complex mechatronic machines and modules for our industry leading clients in the medical, analytical and semiconductor markets, based on customer specifications. Thanks to an innovative approach and modern design techniques, the time-to-market is kept as short as possible. After development we take care of the production and verification of prototypes and the volume introduction to support our customers in a successful market introduction of their machines to the end customers. The projects are carried out by multidisciplinary teams that work closely with the customer, development partners, suppliers and internal and external stakeholders. Frencken Mechatronics Europe is part of the international Frencken Group Group Ltd with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and the USA.
What do we offer
At Frencken Mechatronics Europe we all share the passion for technical innovation. The atmosphere is informal and we have short communication lines. We reward your efforts with a good salary, bonus payment, great employment conditions and development opportunities.
Interested? Apply now! Would you like to have more information, please contact our corporate recruiter Stephan Sonnemans, 06-55183097.
- Job type