Frencken collaborates with the most excellent high-tech customers and delivers sophisticated mechatronics (sub)systems into their end products. Our unique value proposition has an undeniable global impact on the whole technology world.
Would you like to be a part of this cozy and local and at the same time ambitious global company?
As the CCB (Change Control Board) Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in managing all changes to assemblies within our organization. Reporting directly to the Director of New Product Introduction (NPI), you'll be responsible for ensuring smooth transitions and effective communication throughout the change process.
What will you focus on:
• Evaluate and present the logistical and financial impacts of change proposals or decisions to customers through the Sales department.
• Disseminate change information to relevant departments including Purchasing, Product Engineering, Quality, Engineering, and Logistics.
• Oversee the change process within the Change Control Boards (CCBs), ensuring adherence to procedures and escalating issues as necessary.
• Ensure transparency of costs and benefits associated with changes.
• Identify and implement improvements to enhance efficiency within the change process.
• Act as an integral member of the Change Control Boards.
• Implement significant parameter changes in the Glovia system.
What do we expect from you:
• MBO or HBO in a relevant field.
• Previous experience with logistical and administration processes is required.
• Strong ability to work collaboratively within a team while also demonstrating independence.
• Experience with ERP systems is highly advantageous.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
• Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
It will be great if you have:
• Ability to prioritize customer needs and satisfaction.
• Commitment to maintaining high standards of quality.
• Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Honesty and ethical behavior in all interactions.
• Proactive and innovative approach to problem-solving.
• Ability to think outside the box and propose creative solutions.
We offer a solid package of benefits including bonus, 38 days of holidays, hybrid way of working, possibility to choose between 1.0 and 0.8 FTE, good informal atmosphere, well-priced canteen, and an opportunity to grow in your career.
Who are we?
Frencken Mechatronics is an integrated technology solution provider. We develop, manufacture and sustain key mechatronic systems, modules and components for customers in high tech equipment manufacturing markets.
Our experienced engineers and world class manufacturing capabilities, including ultra-high precision machining, complex high-level assembly, compliance to the highest cleanliness standards, cleanrooms and test and qualification expertise, enable us to deliver a wide range of high precision products and mechatronic solutions in line with the highest industry standards.
If you are interested, please apply directly or contact lead recruiter Kinga Zglinicka: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatApp: 0625 300 944